The other day my kids were watching a bit of television, when all the sudden a commercial for Kellogg’s came on. Next thing I knew, I heard my youngest saying, “Mom, I want all those shirts please.” That caught my attention and I looked up to see about this new Kellogg’s Promotion.
The promotion is running from May 10th, 2010 to August 10th, 2010. What it is all about is these awesome free Adidas sport shirts that are free when you purchase a specially marked box of certain Kellogg”s cereals. These specially marked boxes have a code inside and the code is used to obtain your FREE shirt. And yes, I do me free because for this promotion even shipping and handling is FREE. From my experience, most promotions you have to pay for shipping and handling, but not with this Kellogg’s Promotion.
So here is what you have to do to get your free Adidas shirt.
1. Buy a specially marked box of Kellogg’s cereal.
2. Look inside the box, on the box itself for your special code.
3. Go to the Kellogg’s / Adidas promotion website and enter your code. Then pick the shirt of your choice, size and give them your address.
4. Wait for 6 – 10 weeks and your shirt should be in the mail.
Here are the products that are specially marked for this promotion:
* Corn Pops* cereal: 515 g
* Froot Loops* cereal: 580 g
* Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes* cereal: 680g
* Mini-Wheats* Brown Sugar Flavour cereal: 850 g
* Rice Krispies* cereal: 700 g
* Mini-Wheats* Original cereal: 850 g
Here are the shirts that are available:
Sizes are available in small, medium, and large.
Four designs to choose from:
– ‘Soccer’ Toucan Sam* print.
– ‘Soccer’ Snap!*, Crackle!* and Pop!* print.
– ‘Soccer’ Tony the Tiger* print.
– Adidas branded Soccer shirt.
There are some Legal Disclaimers of course that deal with the fact that there are limited quantities. So remember that the offer is only good while supplies last. There are apparently a of 175,000 Adidas Soccer Tees available. And the offer is for Canadian shipping addresses only.
Remember not to save up the codes and wait to enter them. You could find that there are no more shirts available. You also have to enter your codes by August 10th, 2010 in or they are not valid anymore.
I ordered three shirts tonight. My little one is going to be so happy. 🙂