We recently had the opportunity to try out the line of Goodbyn products. We love Goodbyn products. Goodbyn products are very easy for my youngest, who is 5, to open and close which means that her lunch bag is not coming home with an explosive mess inside. Before I tell you more about what I love about Goodbyn, here is a little bit about Goodbyn as quoted from their website…..
the back story
We are a small company in Naperville, Illinois who had a little idea to reinvent the way kids eat lunch—making lunchtime easier, more inspiring and fun for both kids and parents. From the beginning, we decided to be as transparent as possible about our decisions as a company: how we produce, ship and get product to market.
Conceived in Seattle and Chicago
As we concepted Goodbyn and researched kids’ eating habits, we wanted a team of people who meshed with our beliefs, but had the unique background of research-driven, modern product design. We thought we’d be searching for a while, but (almost immediately) we were able to form a team with the expertise and design aesthetic that enables Goodbyn to look as cool as it does while making lunchtime for kids smarter than ever.
Made on Earth!
Goodbyns are designed in Chicago and are made on Earth…
Goodbyn started out as an American brand, made in USA. During our four years of being in business we have become an international brand, sold in over 25 countries. Our goal has always been to solve the problem of trash created by one-time-use packaging and to offer our products at the most affordable price, to as many as possible. We believe we have succeeded on the first account but that our pricing has always excluded a lot more people than we would like. Our mission is still the same – where we make our products has changed. In order to survive as a business, expand our line and make our products more affordable, we made the decision to manufacture overseas. We work with well established factorys that maintain high-safety standards and are working towards sustainable practices. We import only forecasted amounts that will sell domestically – we ship on demand amounts directly to our distributors in other countries – thereby actually lessening the carbon footprint and costs that our exporting created.
Here are some of the items that we got to try out and test….
Available in four awesome designs.
Dimesions: 7.25″ x 3.75″ x 11.5″ – Does not hold the Goodbyn Original
· Insulated lunch bag with clasp strap handle
· Interior pocket for ice pack, outside pocket for bottle
· Zippered closure
· Liner pulls out for easy cleaning
· Goodbyn Ecosystem containers fit inside
· The Goodbyn Original does not fit in the insulated bags
What I LOVE about the Goodbyn Insulated Lunch Bag:
* I love the separate pocket for the ice pack.
* I love how long it keeps the contents cool. I find it keeps everything a lot cooler than the other lunch bags we have.
* I am in love with the fact that the liner pulls out for really easy cleaning.
* I love the clasp strap handle so you can do it up onto another bag.
What is also awesome about the Goodbyn system is that the Goodbyn Bynto fits so nicely into the Insulated Lunch Bag. We got to try out a wonderful red Goodbyn Bynto and it is really awesome. I love how the Bynto keeps each portion of the lunch separate.
· 3 individually-sealing compartments. 2.1-cup, 2-cup, and 1-cup compartments for perfect portions. Goodbyn Bottle (sold separately) fits in the middle compartment.
· No BPAs or phthalates, Lead-Safe, FDA-approved materials. Made of #5 PP (polypropylene).
· Multi-compartments make life easier. Lift off the lid and voila: food! No more messing with baggies or multiple containers. One lid, one tray. Nothing lost. Keep track of, wash, store, and pack lunches without worrying where all the parts are!
· Recycleable. Goodbyn products are built to last. But when you’re done, they are completely recycleable.
· Dishwasher-safe. Top-shelf recommended.
The Goodbyn dishwasher safe stickers that are to decorate your Goodbyn containers is what makes my little one love her Goodbyn containers. My little will almost always pick her Goodbyn containers for her lunch over other ones because of the wonderful faces and stickers she has decorated them with to make them her own.
· Personalize anything
· Top-drawer dishwasher-safe
· BPA- and phthalate-free
· 100% Recyclable
· For all ages 5 and up
We also used the Goodbyn Ice Pack that fits very nicely into the ice pouch in the Goodbyn Insulated Lunch Bag.
Cold to the Core. 5.2 fl.oz. ice pack to keep things cold. Works with Goodbyn Bynto, Salad or Sandwich, Small Meal, Snacks containers (sold separately). Please note, Goodbyn Ice does not fit inside any of the container compartments; it is designed to go next to the containers, inside the insulated bag. The Arctic Zone for Goodbyn Insulated Bags have an interior pocket designed to fit Goodbyn Ice.
No More Blue Goo. Filled with purified water. No BPAs or phthalates, Lead-Safe, FDA-approved materials. Made of #2 HDPE (high-density polyethylene).
Recycleable. Goodbyn products are built to last. But when you’re done, they are completely recycleable.
Hand Washable with mild detergent.
I am excited to announce a wonderful giveaway courtesy of Goodbyn for one of each of the items pictured above. please note that the color or style may be different than pictured depending on stock. This giveaway is open to residents of Canada and the US who are over the age of 18 and where permitted by local laws to enter and win giveaways. Please read all terms and conditions found at the bottom of the Rafflecopter entry form.
Disclosure: Please note that MomMomOnTheGo was provided products for the purpose of this review. My reviews are always based on personal experience with the products and are my own.