I am so much exciting news about The Wiggles Big Birthday Tour that I do not know where to start!
*We are going to tell you how to enter to win a Family of 4 tickets to the 6:30pm Wiggles Big Birthday Show at the Queen Elizabeth Theater in Vancouver, BC.
*We are going to tell you where to go to enter for your chance to become the 5th Wiggle.
*We are going to tell you the CODE to save $10 on your tickets for The Wiggles Big Birthday shows in Vancouver in case you do not win our contest.
*We are also going to give you links to get some great coloring and activity pages for your Little Wiggles fans.
TO BECOME THE FIFTH WIGGLE
AS PART OF THEIR “BIG BIRTHDAY” TOUR
COMING TO QUEEN ELIZABETH THEATRE
TUESDAY, AUGUST 9TH AT 2:30 PM AND 6:30 PM
(Vancouver, BC) – The Fab Four from down under are back with this year’s most anticipated family event. It’s time for a party…The Wiggles Big Birthday party! Come along and ‘Play your Ukelele’, ‘Rock a Bye Your Bear, and do the ‘Hot Potato’. Parents are now being offered the exclusive opportunity to follow in the footsteps of Al Roker and Kylie Minogue by becoming The Fifth Wiggle. One lucky winner will be chosen to perform The Wiggles’ hit song ‘Fruit Salad’ live on stage in Vancouver! Auditions are being held now online on The Wiggles YouTube Channel – CLICK HERE.
Parents are invited to film a home video of themselves (not their children) performing their best rendition of “Fruit Salad.” The performance footage will be submitted to The Wiggles’ official YouTube site, where after going through an approval process, will be posted. Friends and family will be able to vote for their favorite. One lucky winner will be chosen for Vancouver. The victor will ultimately be selected by The Wiggles, with 50% of the consideration resulting from online votes. For complete contest details please visit: The Wiggles Official YouTube Channel.
The Wiggling commences at Queen Elizabeth Theatre on Tuesday, August 9th for shows at 2:30 PM and 6:30 PM.
Tickets for Vancouver are on sale now and are available through all Ticketmaster locations or by calling 1-855-985-5000. Prices range from $15-$75 (additional facility fees and service charges may apply). $75 tickets in the Wiggles VIP section are limited, and will include the best seats in the house, an exclusive gift, an activity sheet and a chance to dance along with The Wiggles themselves!
Come and wiggle in the aisles for the Big Birthday Tour. The Wiggles are excited to bring their highly interactive, fun and educational message throughout North America. Audience participation features include:
• Start the fun at home by creating a giant wiggly birthday card or sign!
• Having fun with your favorite wiggly pal as they sing and dance through the audience.
• Dress up as your favorite character.
• Yelling “Wake up, Jeff!” whenever the loveable Purple Wiggle falls asleep onstage.
The Wiggles, the world’s #1 preschool entertainers, performed over 350 shows to more than 1.5 million fans since 2005 in the United States alone. The Wiggles perform over 200 shows annually across four continents. The Wiggles are seen on TV in over 120 countries worldwide. Fans in Canada can catch The Wiggles weekdays on Treehouse. The Wiggles have sold more than 23 million DVDs and videos, 7 million CDs and 8 million books in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. You can also follow the gang on Twitter via Twitter.com/ItsWiggleTime or become a fan of their Official Facebook Page.
TO THE AUGUST 9TH, 2011 6:30PM
WIGGLES BIG BIRTHDAY SHOW
AT THE QUEEN ELIZABETH THEATER.
1. Leave a comment on this contest post telling us about your little Wiggles’ fan. One comment per person and this gives you one entry into the contest.
2. Like the Official Wiggles Facebook Page for an additional entry. In order for your entry to count, you must come back and leave a comment letting us know that you liked The Wiggles on Facebook.
3. Like MomMomOnTheGo on Facebook for an additional entry. In order for your entry to count, you must come back and leave a comment letting us know that you liked MomMomOnTheGo on Facebook.
4. Share this contest on Facebook and/or Twitter for an additional entry. In order for your entry to count, you must come back and leave a comment letting us know that you shared the contest. You can share the contest once a day for an additional entry. However, you must leave a comment for each time that you shared the contest in order for your entry to count.
Contest closes on July 31st, 2011 at 11:59 pm Pacific Time. The winner will be randomly chosen by “And The Winner Is” from the valid entries/comments attached to this contest post on my website.
The winner will be required to reply to the winning email notification within 24 hours of the sent time. The winner will be required to provide their name and address. Your tickets will be placed at the Will Call window for pick up the day of the show and you will be required to present valid identification in order to pick up the tickets.
The contest is for a family of 4 tickets to the Vancouver show at the Queen Elizabeth Theater show on August 9th, 2011 at 6:30 pm. They cannot be exchanged for any other tickets or show. There is not an option to take cash instead of the tickets. Transportation to and from the show is at the winner’s cost and their responsibility.
If you do not win our contest do not worry. You can use the Code UKULELE to save $10 on your ticket purchase at Ticketmaster. (*Discount valid through 10pm Aug 8 on select $42.00 and $25.00 seats only. Fees may apply. Not valid with other promotions or previously purchased tickets.)
Click on the links below for fun activities and material for your Wiggles fan.
Enjoy the show and good luck in our contest.