We love to have family board game night in our household and I am always saying we just never do it enough. So, when I came across Tea for 2, Mysterium Park, and Carcassonne, I was excited to have us check them out.
Tea for 2
If you want to get a true feel for playing Tea for 2, check out this Asmodee Live video that has Abi and Philip play.
Tea for 2 is the newest addition to Space Cowboys 2-Player range of games. It is an easy-to-learn, yet hard to master, deck building game set in Alice’s Wonderland that combines easy rules and strategic play. To do battle, players simultaneously flip over the top card of their decks. The player with the highest card can use the card’s effect or buy a new card for their deck! Players will collect Hourglasses, Tarts, and try to keep their hands on the Pink Flamingo to win!
Tea for 2 is a two-player game as the game name suggests. The game is recommended for ages 10 years old and up. The average time to play Tea for 2 is approximately 30 minutes.
Things that stand out about Tea for 2:
- The easy to learn rules designed specifically for 2-players makes this the perfect fit for families, couples, and friends.
- Evolving Deck – Each players deck evolves as they play and make strategic choices, so every game is different.
- Wonderful Theme – The Alice and Wonderland’s inhabitants are beloved by people around the world, making this a perfect theme for the game.
Mysterium Park has many secrets to hide…Grave secrets! The park’s director has disappeared. Since then,
strange events occur. You and your team of psychics decide to reveal the truth. Once on the fairgrounds, the
ghost of the director communicates with you. With his help, will you be able to find the killer and scene of the
Mysterium Park can be played with 2 to 8 players. The game is recommended for ages 8 years old and up. Mysterium Park takes approximately 30 minutes to play.
Things that stand out about Mysterium Park:
- Quick, simple rules allow players to dive right in.
- Mysterium is a milestone in immersive and eye-catching experiences close to role-playing.
- Shares the same core mechanisms as its big brother, with an intriguing twist.
- A standalone game in the Mysterium Universe.
Carcassonne is the perfect introduction to the modern world of board games. With its simple rules (place a tile, place a meeple, score points), beautifully illustrated tiles, and iconic components, this modern classic should be part of everyone’s collection.
Carcassonne is a 2 to 5 player game for ages 7 years old and up. It takes approximately 35 minutes to play.
Things that stand out for Carcassonne:
- Completely redesigned rulebook to make learning the game easier.
- Introduces The Abbot mini-expansion and a new version of The River.
- Game and expansions have sold over 10 million copies worldwide
I recommend that you check out the games above for some fun, family, game time. To find out more about Asmodee games, make sure to check them out here:
Photo & Video Credits: Asmodee
Disclosure: MomMomOnTheGo was provided product for the purpose of conducting this review. As always, MomMomOnTheGo only supports companies, products, and services that she loves.
Leave a Reply