Do you wish you had the same energy level as your kids do? Do you wish you had the body you remember yourself having before. Do you just need a little help getting and staying motivated and on track with a healthy lifestyle? Who doesn’t right?
There are so many books, diet and products out there today that it is hard to even decide which one to try. Well, I recently got to take a look at Fit Moms For Life – How to have endless energy to outplay your kids – by Dustin Maher.
Fitness expert Dustin Maher is striving to change those women’s struggles. In fact, Dustin is on a mission to change the lives of 1 million moms with a new approach that is transforming how mothers deal with excess weight prior to, during and after pregnancy. His success rate is so high, he credits the regimen to a program that focuses on the whole body. His new book FIT MOMS FOR LIFE chronicles the successes of 31 mothers who used Dustin’s fitness and weight loss program with stellar successes. Armed with personal stories with before and after photos, Dustin takes the reader through the five pillars of fitness: Mindset, Nutrition, Strength Training, Burst Training, and Environment. Ultimately leading to the end goal: Staying Fit for Life.
Dustin Maher contends there is no gimmick, fad or magic pill that promises results without effort.
“An approach to fitness that is well-rounded and sustainable, and makes it easy to fit into the busy lives of mothers is the only program that is going to make a difference,” Dustin adds. Other programs that concentrate on just one or two aspects of fitness may help women to achieve weight loss for the short-term, but for the greatest results that last a lifetime, Dustin Maher’s program Fit Moms For Life is a winner.
I loved reading about the success stories of the 31 mothers in Fit Moms For Life. It was inspiring to see the results of all different women with varying challenges, but who all had the same goal of getting and staying healthy. To read a few of the case studies visit Dustin Maher’s official website.
Armed with real names and weight problems of moms who practice Maher’s program, Fit Moms For Life shows readers how to set short- and long-term fitness goals by following the steps outlined in his book.
• Changing Your Mindset: Dustin Maher shows how changing our negative attitude about healthy eating and exercise while setting realistic goals is the key to starting his program
• You Can’t Work Out to Compensate for Poor Eating: It makes no sense to incorporate a fitness plan if you aren’t eating nutritious foods
• Traditional Cardio Won’t Burn Fat, Strength Training Does: Contrary to popular belief, traditional cardio makes you fat. Tone your entire body – and leave those five-pound dumbbells behind
• With An Intense Burst Training You’ll See Results 9 Times Faster: Combined with strength training regimen, burst training offers an effective and efficient training which equals results.
• A Healthy Environment Equals A More Fit Family: If you can have a routine for putting the baby down for a nap or picking up the dry cleaning in the morning, you can maintain your fitness regimen by creating an environment that supports your lifetime goals. Switching your “movie and popcorn night” to “weekly dance party in the living room night” cuts off about 1000 grams of butter fat and fosters family fitness.
I also love Dustin Maher’s advice that you should not work out alone. Dustin suggests that you meet up with friends and workout together in order to help each other achieve your goals.
Dustin Maher has appeared on numerous major TV Networks such as NBC, CBC News and ABC.
Dustin Maher, America’s Trainer To Moms, is a Kinesiology graduate of the University of Wisconsin. He has been an A.C.E Certified trainer for over 8 years and is currently training over 1650 moms from across America as well as 8 different countries.
Dustin’s mission is to reach 1 million moms by the end of 2015. Dustin was recently on the front cover of Personal Fitness Profession, one of the largest personal trainer magazines, as one of the top trainers. He also was voted best trainer in Madison, WI. Dustin has created many different programs: Fit Fun Bootcamps, MamaTone Fitness, Got Core DVDs, Buns/Guns/Back/Shoulder DVDs, Fit Moms For Life DVDs, and many other coaching programs. Dustin’s passion for helping moms and his charismatic personality has allowed him to connect with moms as well as the media. Dustin also competes internationally as a fitness model and took first place at the Midwest Model America Championships in Chicago.
I am happy to announce a giveaway for a copy of Dustin Maher’s book Fit Moms For Life. This contest is open to residents of Canada and the US who are over the age of 18 and where permitted by local laws to enter and win contests. Please read all Terms & Conditions found at the bottom of the Rafflecopter entry form.
Disclosure: MomMomOnTheGo was provided a copy of Dustin Maher’s book for the purpose of this review.