This year is a special year for my Little One. She is not graduating from high school or post-secondary school yet, but it is still a milestone for her as she graduates from middle school.
Graduation from middle school is the last year in our area before you go to high school. It feels big for my daughter as she is feeling grown up and the importance of the next four years of schooling. As her mom, I feel and see my Little One growing up into an amazing young lady and I am so proud of her, yet at the same time feel this lump in my throat as I witness my Little One becoming a young lady.
These milestones in life are meant for celebration in my book. Whether it has been my daughter’s graduation from Montessori, Kindergarten, Elementary School, or now Middle School, we celebrate her achievements. It is a time to pause, look back at all that she has accomplished and can be proud of.
If you are like me, and love to celebrate graduations and milestones, then you have probable been searching around for the perfect graduation announcment.
I recently came across Basic Invite and have been admiring the what seems to be endless options of graduation announcements and invites they have. My mind is actually blown at the choices and options available on Basic Invites such as:
- Almost Unlimited Colors– Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once ta design is selected, you can change the color of each element on the card. With over 180 colors to choose from, the invite is sure to be perfect.
- Custom Samples– Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows you to order a printed sample of your actual invitation before you place your final order. You can see the paper quality and how it will print, and make sure the card is perfect.
- Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes– Basic Invite has over 40 different envelope colors to choose from. With so many options, you can make your envelope match the invitation. All of the envelopes are peel and seal so they can be closed quickly and securely.
- Address Capturing Service– Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that allows you to share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media to request your friends and family’s addresses. The addresses are stored in the your customer account and can be selected during the design process. Basic Invite offers recipient address printing at no cost on all card orders.
- Foil– Foil cards are available in gold, silver, and rose gold. You can also choose flat or raised foil on all of Basic Invite’s foil designs.
Check out a few of the Basic Invite graduation announcement samples…so many have caught my eye…
The best thing about Basic Invite, is that the ability to customize your cards means that they have an option for any grad. So whether you need a kindergarten graduation card, high school graduation announcement, medical school graduation invitations, or law school graduation announcements, Basic Invite has you covered.
Basic Invite also has you covered for other occasions as well such as weddings, baby announcements, birthdays, housewarming, retirement, holidays, and so much more…
Right now you can get 15% off your order if you use code 15FF51.
I recommend that you grab a coffee or tea and sit down exploring all the wonderful options at Basic Invite for your next special occasion, whether it is for a 2021 Grad, birthday, or another special life event. If you are in need of business cards, you will want to check them out for those as well. I especially love the new clear option available!
To find out more about Basic Invite and all they have to offer, make sure to visit them here…
Disclosure: MomMomOnTheGo is often compensated or provided product for the purpose of providing reviews. As always, MomMomOnTheGo only supports companies, products, and services that she loves.