KidsEmail.org is a safe email service for kids and families. Your kids can now have a safe email account while allowing parents to be aware of any correspondence their children send and receive.
Features of KidsEmail
Several options and features are available to keep your child safe:
* Allow child to only receive and send emails from those in their contact list
* Email a copy of incoming and outgoing messages to the parent
* Remove images within emails
* Remove links within emails
* Only allow specific attachment types such as: images, pictures, video, mp3s, zip, pdf, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
* Allow a parent to approve or deny any email sent to your children via the mail queue
* Filter out offensive words found in incoming emails
* Spam filtering
* Kids can modify the look and feel of their account by choosing from several fun templates
* A simple mode for young children as well as an advance mode for slightly older kids
You can try kidsemail.org for free for 30 days.
Right now if you LIKE KidsEmail on Facebook you will receive a free eBook “Cyberbullying: The Truth Behind the Shocking New Internet Trends.”
You can also stay connected with KidsEmail on Twitter.
KidsEmail is a Parents Tested Parents Approved WINNER.
No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. This promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and is Facebook-compliant. Winners will be notified by email from a ‘Pitch List ‘ Blog. Winners will have 36 hours to respond or risk forfeiting their prize. Prize fulfillment is the sole responsibility of the sponsor. This blogs participating may not be held liable for Sponsors who do not fulfill prize shipments.