Celebrate Summer and Shine On All Season Long with BIC® Soleil
New BIC® Soleil ShineTM/MC five blade disposable razor is the ultimate summer essential for flawlessly smooth legs
The summer season is nearly here, and that means it’s time to start dreaming about hot, sunny days, leg-baring fashion and caressably smooth skin! To help women transition into warmer weather, BIC® is introducing the new BIC® Soleil ShineTM/MC, its first five-blade disposable razor for women. The razor’s five flexible blades individually adjust to the contours of the body for an ultra-close shave. Wherever your legs take you this summer, BIC® Soleil ShineTM/MC is the ultimate essential to help you get ready for the pool, beach, glamping, or any summer adventure!
“Canadian women tell us that shaving can be a chore,” says Pasqua Chimienti, Brand Manager, Shavers, BIC Inc. “They’re looking for easy, affordable and effective options that allow them to take care of their hair removal needs quickly so that they can enjoy life’s moments to the fullest. That’s why we’re excited to introduce the new BIC® Soleil ShineTM/MC, a premium shaver that offers women the smooth shave they’re looking for at an affordable price.”
The BIC® Soleil® line of razors, including the new BIC® Soleil ShineTM/MC, deliver premium quality at prices perfect for every shaving and budget need. From a summer BBQ, to a pool party, to an afternoon date or girls’ night out on the town, BIC® Soleil® can help women look and feel their best.
· Five flexible blades on a pivoting head individually adjust to the contours of the body for an ultra-close shave
· A soothing Moisture Strip enriched with Aloe and Cocoa Butter enhances the glide
· A rubber gripped, bright and colourful handle fits perfectly in your hand and works in harmony with the blades to effortlessly follow your curves, making it easy to shave hard-to-reach areas
Wherever your legs take you, BIC Soleil is helping you get summer-ready so you can shine on, all season long!
Ultimate Summer Shaving Tips
· Shave at night. Shaving removes dead skin cells, which is healthy for your skin but also reduces its defenses to external elements. Shaving before bed will give your skin the time it needs to recover so you’ll be ready for whatever adventure summer throws your way!
· Shave on clean, warm, damp skin. The summer season means you’ll likely be shaving more frequently. Wash your skin first to help prevent infection or bumps. Apply hot water or shave after showering to increase skin elasticity and soften hair. It’s easier to shave wet hair, and doing so can help reduce skin irritation and increase razor blade longevity.
· Forget the soap. Shaving cream/gel with Aloe Vera is gentler on skin than soap and helps lift hair. For best results, lather the cream/gel in a back-and-forth circular motion, and leave it on for two minutes before shaving. Pick a light and fruity scent to get you in the summer spirit.
· Soothe, hydrate and protect. Apply an alcohol-free aftershave or moisturizer to rehydrate your skin and help prevent razor burn. Be sure to protect your skin with sunscreen every time you step outside so you can enjoy summer activities to the fullest!
BIC® Soleil ShineTM/MC is available at major retailers across Canada ($6.23 – $9.49).
About BIC Inc.
BIC Inc. (Canada) is a subsidiary of BIC Corporation (www.bicworld.com), a leading manufacturer of stationery products, lighters and shavers. Since its founding more than 50 years ago, BIC has honoured the tradition of providing high-quality, affordable products to consumers everywhere. Through this unwavering dedication, BIC has become one of the most recognized brands in the world today.