Any time is a great time for an Arctic expedition with the Playmobil Arctic Expedition Headquarters.
The ice dome on the headquarters can be removed for playing in the laboratory.
– The research lab inside the igloo is equipped with several lab tables and screens.
– The energy research unit is located in the centre of the laboratory. Bored out ice cores can be mounted and examined here. Cool light effects are created through the combination of the ice cores and energy crystals.
– The dome on the roof of the building absorbs the radiance of the ice cores and also starts to light up.
– The energy research unit is equipped with an auto power-off function.
– The giant cannons are secured on the defensive wall and used to defend against the ice pirates. There is also a secret hiding place for the energy crystals here.
– The lid of the secret hiding place can be lifted using the included axe.
The Playmobil Arctic Expedition Headquarters is one of the Playmobil Action Sets, which means there are parts of the playset that can move. Some parts light, turn, move, or shoot. To see which parts are the action parts, visit the official Playmobil website.
The Arctic Expedition Headquarters is an 85 piece playset. As with all building playsets like these, there are small pieces that post a choking hazard so this means that the playset is recommended for ages 4 and older.
There is a lot we love about Playmobil playsets and the Arctic Expedition Headquarters has lived up to what we have come to expect…
*Amazing attention to detail.
*Everything you need to make your Arctic Expedition Headquarters realistic.
*A number of characters.
It is the small details that really make the Playmobil playsets realistic. Things such as the hood of the snowmobile able to open up are great little features that add that little extra to the playset.
One of the main reasons that I absolutely love Playmobil is because it teaches my Little One to follow instructions and build something, then once the task is complete, there is endless imaginative play with the playset.
It is no secret that we are a fan of Playmobil and the Arctic Expedition Headquarters has proven to be an amazing playset. If you have a little adventurer in your house, then I recommend that you check out Playmobil. You can explore all the Playmobil playsets available by visiting them here…
Disclosure: MomMomOnTheGo was provided product for the purpose of conducting this review. As always, MomMomOnTheGo only supports companies, products, and services that she loves.
Photo Credits: MomMomOnTheGo