If your Little One is looking for a little of their own Jurassic Park type of adventures then I recommend checking out the all new Dino, Explorer playsets by Playmobil. One of the playsets that we recently check out is the Hidden Temple with T-Rex.
Includes UV torch (1 x AAA battery required) and a functioning laser blaster (batteries included).
– With a UV flashlight that can be switched on and off with a button. 1 x AAA battery required.
– Some of the accessories, including the ruin’s crystal eyes, the jungle plant, and the test tube are made out of UV-active plastic. After illuminating them with the UV flashlight, these accessories continue glowing for a while in darkened rooms.
– With functioning portcullis. By pressing the button at the top/front of the ruin, it can be closed and manually pushed upwards.
– Pivotable laser gun with LED light, (2 button cell batteries 392-LR41 included); after pushing the button, it will start to flicker red. The light-up functioning will automatically power off after approx. 8 seconds.
– With pivotable freight pulley.
– Observation tower can be installed flexibly.
– The treasure map reacts to heat. By rubbing the surface repeatedly, a map with a marked path becomes visible.
– The leafs of the jungle plant can be closed.
– The arms and legs of the T-Rex can be moved individually. The head can be bent downwards and the lower jaw can be opened.
The Playmobil – Hidden Temple with T-Rex is a 121 piece set that has working and movable pieces in it. Because of the size of the pieces, the playset is recommended for ages 4 and older due to a potential choking hazard.
I really love the attention to detail on the playset. There are so many pieces from vines, to a camera, to binocular, microscope, and so much more. There are a torch and laser blaster that light up. The T-Rex, gate, and crane all move. The map changes as well.
There are a number of reasons that I love Playmobil:
*Great building sets.
*Great for following instructions.
*Awesome for imaginative playtime.
*Can play with the playset alone or with friends.
*Very well made.
*Amazing attention to detail.
*Easy to wipe down and keep clean.
I believe that Playmobil products are able to endure generations. These are playsets that can be kept and passed down and I think will prove to be timeless in engaging playtime and peaking interest.
There are an entire linup of Dino playsets from Playmobil for the little dinosaur explorer in your house. You can see the entire lineup as well as all Playmobil products by visiting them here…
Disclosure: MomMomOnTheGo was provided product for the purpose of conducting this review. As always, MomMomOnTheGo only supports companies, products, and services that she loves.
Photo Credits: Playmobil