Immerse yourself into Professor Maxwell’s 4D Kitchen and discover the science behind food with 18 interactive recipes that come alive in augmented reality! What’s the difference between good fat and bad fat? What is Gluten? Why do apples brown? Professor Maxwell explains the wonders of food science, while teaching you many of his favorite recipes, like making your very own pizza as you learn about the power of yeast. There’s a lesson behind every bite, so put on your apron and let’s take these yummy recipes for a spin, with step by step videos that come alive in augmented and virtual reality!
Now Available in French, Spanish and German!
• 42 Page Book – Includes 18 immersive recipes, each with step by step instructions with detailed videos that come alive in augmented reality. The book acts as a “menu” as Professor Maxwell appears to discuss the science behind the recipes first, like the effects of gluten and yeast, good fats vs bad fats, why bananas continue to ripen after picked, and more as he then walks you through the recipe to make a delicious meal or snack!
• Hands-Free Goggles – This set includes a set of goggles to create a hands-free experience, allowing you to turn the pages of the book for an immersive experience.
• The Lesson Plan – This is a unique, educational and lesson based product, in which the professor delivers core scientific values within each of the recipes, establishing and fostering a fundamental and healthy understanding of food science to empower children to make better food choices.
• Step-by-Step videos – Each step by step instruction comes alive in augmented reality, showcasing the process in detail for a thorough understanding of the recipe and the science behind the food.
• The Materials – This kit includes a complete set of materials, providing measuring cups and spoons, a whisk, rolling pin and much more including an apron to dive in and experience the recipes and projects right out of the box!
• 42 page book of recipes and food science
• Hands free AR Goggles
• Measuring Spoons
• Measuring Cups
• Cutting Board
• Poach Pod
• Rolling Pin
• Wood Skewers
• Paper Muffin Liners
• Chef’s Hat & Apron
Professor Maxwell’s 4D Chef Kit is recommended for ages 6 and older. I agree with this recommendation as kids will need to be able to read, use an app, and cook when using this kit. It is a great kit to do together with an older sibling, friend, or a parent.
Here is a video on Professor Maxwell’s 4D Chef Kit…
I like how they have encompassed the augmented reality in Professor Maxwell’s 4D Chef Kit as I think that it adds a little extra excitement to the kit.
I love how Professor Maxwell’s 4D Chef Kit has kids cooking and learning all at the same time. The science that is being learned while creating with the Professor Maxwell’s 4D Chef Kit is awesome. I really love products that have kids engaged, having fun, and learning all at the same time. Honestly, Professor Maxwell’s 4D Chef Kit is engaging to the point that I am not even sure kids will really realize that they are learning STEM at the same time.
I really recommend doing the activities in Professor Maxwell’s 4D Chef Kit with your kids or having an older sibling help them out if they are on the younger age range. Supervision from an older person will help ensure the mess in the kitchen remains manageable. 🙂
To find out more about Professor Maxwell’s 4D Chef Kit and other SpiceBox products, make sure to check them out here…
Disclosure: MomMomOnTheGo was provided product for the purpose of conducting this review. As always, MomMomOnTheGo only supports companies, products, and services that she loves.