Make your own Halloween masterpieces with Dough Parlour’s premium modelling dough handcrafted with 100% non-toxic, food-grade ingredients.
- Bring your children’s haunted creations to life with Dough Parlour’s Halloween Gift Set featuring four Fall scents, including Pumpkin Spice and Black Licorice, and three Halloween-themed cutters, available exclusively at Indigo.
The Dough Parlour Halloween Set has Pumpkin Spice, Black Licorice, Grape, and Marshmellow scented modelling doughs in the set along with a bat, ghost, and pumpkin cutter.
I had my daughter test the modelling dough out with me and we were both more than impressed. My daughter who is now 13 years-old, sat and played the The Dough Parlour Halloween set for 45 minutes.
I asked my daughter to write a list of what she thought of The Dough Parlour Halloween set and she provided the following list to me…
- Smells good and realistic.
- Doesn’t stick to your hands or the table.
- Hands smell good after playing with the scented modeling dough.
- Vibrant colors.
- Easy to get out of the containers.
- Not just for little kids.
My daughter also noted on the packaging that The Dough Parlour modelling dough is made in Canada and 100% non-toxic ingredients.
We both loved how awesome the modeling dough smelled. My favorite was black licorice. It literally made me think that I was smelling black licorice. My daughter loved the pumpkin spice. Really though, all four scents were bang on what they were supposed to be.
We both highly recommend checking out The Dough Parlour products.
You can see the entire lineup of The Dough Parlour products including their gift sets, by visiting them here:
The Dough Parler products can be found at your local Indigo.
- Photo Credits: The Dough Parlour
- Disclosure: MomMomOnTheGo was provided product for the purpose of conducting this review. As always, MomMomOnTheGo only supports companies, products, and services that she loves.