Triple Flip Coming to Coquitlam
Canada’s Top Retailer for Pre-Teen Girls Announces New B.C. Store
VANCOUVER, BC – Young Lower Mainland fashionistas will be flipping out over the latest annoucement from Triple Flip. The “cool” Canadian activewear retailer for tween girls is set to open a new store in June 2012 at Coquitlam Centre Mall.
The announcement will mark the third store opening in B.C. in less than a year, feeding growing appetite on the West Coast for the brand that engages and empowers young girls to live active lifestyles, while giving them the opportunity to express themselves at such an important stage in life.
This highly-successful company is owned and operated by two Canadian woman, Linda Maslechko and Mona Rae Peterson, who in 2005 realized tween girls were being left out of the fashion mix. Together they have created a retail company with a focus on high quality clothing that is comfortable, age-appropriate and designed specifically to fit a preteen girl’s body and active lifestyle.
Triple Flip fans are encouraged to visit the website for more details about the store opening, including exclusive opportunities to become a Flip Girl model and have their photos featured online and in-store.
For more information, visit: www.tripleflip.ca and/or the Triple Flip Facebook page.
There are a lot of great surprises for the Grand Opening on June 2nd, 2012. Here is a little sneak peak of the great promotions…
* First 50 purchases of the day get a fabulous FREE gift.
* They will be giving away some great stuff, from Triple Flip bags, to Minky Dimples Jackets (limit of one per customer per purchase).
* This is your opportunity to enter the $300 Triple Flip Shopping Spree Contest (fill out your ballot in store)
* Your chance to use one of 500 surprise cards that they are giving away for $10, $20, $50 or $100 off your purchase!
* You will also be entertained by their live mannequins and interviewed by their very own TF Flip Girl reporter, Jessica Hernandez, who will be covering the event.