If you have followed MomMomOnTheGo for awhile, you know that one company that I love to support is The Victoria Chart Company. I think that MomMomOnTheGo has tested out every single Victoria Chart Company Product and they are all amazing. If you have not heard of The Victoria Chart Company yet, then you are going to be happy that you are now.
The Victoria Chart Company products are positive, reward charts, vacation journals, meal planners and now the Tooth Brushing Reward Chart. Yes, MomMomOnTheGo put the Tooth Brushing Reward Chart to the test.
A large reward chart to help children to understand the importance of regular tooth brushing and educate them on looking after their teeth.
Each pack contains:
• Large dry wipe chart to educate and support children from 3 years to understand the importance of looking after their teeth.
• It encourages children to brush their teeth for two minutes twice a day and mark their chart with a fun smiley face with the dry erase marker included.
• There is a section to write an incentive to encourage the child to complete the weeks routine and to write the date of next dental visit.
• A supportive information sheet detailing healthy eating tips and recommended food, baby teeth development chart with teeth names, a place to enter the date first tooth comes out, a fun face where children can mark teeth as they fall out and fun ‘did you know? facts.
• Sticky mounting pads and a dry erase pen.
Kids love knowing what is expected of them and when they are meeting expectations. Even more, kids love rewards for a job well done. With the Tooth Brushing Reward Chart, your Little One can clearly see the expectation of how often they are to brush their teeth, they can see the reward that they will get at the end of the week once all expectations have been filled, and even more, they can draw a cute little character after each brushing.
Whether you have a stubborn Little One who does not like to brush their teeth, or brushing teeth is sometimes forgotten, the Tooth Brushing Chart makes brushing fun and rewarding.
MomMomOnTheGo loves reward charts. I find that reward charts are great for correcting unwanted behavior and also to just reinforce positive behavior.
If you Like The Victoria Chart Company on Facebook, you can save 15% off your order.
I am excited to announce a giveaway for a Victoria Chart Company Tooth Brushing Chart. This giveaway is open to residents of Canada and the US who are over the age of 18 and where permitted by local laws to enter and win giveaways. Please ensure that you read all terms and conditions found at the bottom of the entry form.
Disclosure: MomMomOnTheGo was provided product for the purpose of conducting this review. As always, MomMomOnTheGo only supports companies and products that she loves. All opinions are those of MomMomOnTheGo.